Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Petra Oil Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
Petra Oil DMCC is an international bitumen trading company with offices around the world. It is part of the Buhari Holding Group of Companies which was stablished in the 1920‘s by Buhari Alim. The company is now in the 4th generation of operations with a global turnover of over 2 billion USD. The parent company has offices in over 80 countries and a combined work force of 20,000 with a specialty in the field of civil and mechanical construction.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
|Company||Petra Oil Ghana Ltd|
This is a full-time on-site role located in Accra, Ghana for a Research Analyst. The Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting market research and analysis, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to support business decision-making. The Research Analyst will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop key performance indicators, identify trends and opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature Must
- 1-3 years of experience in market research or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, analysis tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with focus group organization and moderation is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 28th October 2023