Are you looking for ways to access the Paramount Mortgage login page? You are in the right place. The Paramount Mortgage login provides secure access to Paramount Mortgage’s platform where you can apply for mortgages, refinance mortgages, check balances, make payments on mortgages, and carry out other transactions.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Paramount Mortgage login which you can borrow to purchase a new home. You can access the mortgage login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
- 1 What is a Mortgage?
- 2 About Paramount Mortgage
- 3 Types of Mortgage Offered by Paramount Mortgage
- 4 Who is Eligible for Paramount Mortgage?
- 5 Paramount Mortgage Application Requirements
- 6 Benefits of Paramount Mortgage Login
- 7 How to Access Paramount Mortgage Login
- 8 How to Create an Account with Paramount Mortgage
- 9 Paramount Mortgage Mobile Apps
- 10 How to Make Paramount Mortgage Payment
- 11 Paramount Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
What is a Mortgage?
A mortgage is an agreement between you and a mortgage lender that allows you to borrow money to purchase or refinance a home. This agreement gives lenders the legal right to repossess a property if you fail to meet the terms of your mortgage, most commonly by not repaying the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
About Paramount Mortgage
Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) has continued to be a top leading lender in the mortgage industry. As a privately held mortgage company and residential home lender, PRMG has successfully helped many borrowers purchase and refinance their homes throughout the United States.
Types of Mortgage Offered by Paramount Mortgage
Paramount Mortgage offers a wide range of mortgage loans to meet your personal needs.
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo loans
Who is Eligible for Paramount Mortgage?
Although Paramount Mortgage’s requirements vary, below are some general requirements.
- Your monthly expenses shouldn’t be more than 45% of what you earn each month.
- Proof of current and stable income source.
- At least a credit score of 600 but typically a credit score of 620 is needed.
- An appraisal.
Paramount Mortgage Application Requirements
To start applying with Paramount Mortgage you need to have the following information on hand:
- A separate email address for each person that will be on the loan
- Your online banking username and password, or details about how much money is in each account you want us to consider for your approval (e.g., checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, and other assets)
- Your income and employer information
- Your Social Security number
Benefits of Paramount Mortgage Login
The Paramount Mortgage login is beneficial to those who are in need of loans to purchase a home. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the mortgage login.
- Make your payments online
- View your loan information
- Track the status of your loan funding in real time.
- Update your banking information to ensure you never miss a payment
- Refinance your loan
- Check your balance
- Access your tax and insurance information.
- Check the status of your loan.
- View Statements and lots more.
How to Access Paramount Mortgage Login
To access the Paramount Mortgage login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Paramount Mortgage portal login page: https://prmg.loanadministration.com/
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Thereafter, click on the “Log In” button to access your dashboard.
How to Create an Account with Paramount Mortgage
To get access to the loan facility from Paramount Mortgage, you need to first of all register on the registration portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Paramount Mortgage registration page: https://prmg.loanadministration.com/
- Provide your Last Name, Social Security Number, and other credentials.
- Thereafter, click on the “Next” button to get registered.
Paramount Mortgage Mobile Apps
You can also conveniently manage your mortgage on your iOS or Android device. Download the Paramount Mortgage mobile apps on App Store or Google Play. Install and login with your credentials to manage your account.
How to Make Paramount Mortgage Payment
There are three options for making Paramount Mortgage Payments; online, by phone, or by mail.
Online. Sign in to your account and go to the Payment Center. From there, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
NOTE: Before you make your first payment, you will need to set up your bank information in the account. Once your bank information is set up, you can simply select that account to pay your bill.
To make an automated phone payment, call (855) 871-2110 and follow the instructions. You’ll need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Note: There is no charge for this service.
Mail: You can mail your payment to the following address:
1265 Corona Pointe Court, Suite 301
Corona, CA. 92879
Paramount Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact Paramount Mortgage Customer Service at 866.776.4937. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you by phone, year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.