Norwich Business School (NBS) of University of East Anglia is offering scholarships for its MSc courses, starting in September 2020/2021.
Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships
This scholarship is for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School in September 2020.
Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships Eligibility
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31 May 2020.
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31 May 2020.
Value of Award
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
How to Apply for Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships
- To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to [email protected] by the 31 May 2020 answering the following question:
- How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
- APPLY NOW
For more information, visit Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2020