Looking for ways to access the NHC Employee Portal Login? You are in the right place. The NHC Employee Portal provides employees with a variety of benefits including perks, employee discounts, and other payment-related information.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your NHC Employee portal and the NHC Employee Portal app. You can access the employee portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your records. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
Benefits of NHC Employee Portal
NHC Employee Portal login provides easy access to the following benefits and key features of the portal;
- View their payroll, paystub, and other payment-related information.
- Set up a direct deposit
- View and update personal information
- Obtain pay and benefits enrollment information
- Access pension plans, health insurance, and medical and dental benefits
- Wonderful employee discounts
- Exchange innovative ideas and thoughts.
- Explore new ideas
- Post your problems and wait for the answers from other employees
- Employee tasks are given daily
- Update personal information, such as date of birth, email ID, mailing address, etc.
NHC Employee Portal Requirements
- Employee Portal Login for NHC Employee.
- Computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- A browser that can access the web portal.
- The login credentials for your portal login, such as your username and password.
- Access to the Internet.
How to Access the NHC Employee Portal
To access the right portal option, select the state where you received the service.
- Visit the NHC Employee Portal – https://sts.nhcgov.com/adfs/ls/
- Enter your Username and Password
- Thereafter, click on the login button to access your dashboard.
How to Register on NHC Employee Portal
Before you can access the portal, you need to be a registered user. Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit the NHC Employee registration page.
- Provide your Employee ID and Personal Details
- Thereafter, click on the Submit button to get registered.
How to Retrieve NHC Employee Portal Password
If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can conveniently retrieve it on the employee portal. Follow the procedures outlined below to recover your password.
- Visit the NHC Employee Portal
- Click on the Password Recovery link
- Provide your Employee ID and Personal Email Adress
- Login to your email to reset your password.
Download the NHC Employee Mobile App
You can also access the NHC Employee Portal through the NHC Mobile app. The app is available on Google Playstore and Apple iTunes store.