Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021 | The Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021.
Nestlé Ghana Limited started the business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well-known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987. In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milk, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC, and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa. In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution Centre, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavors, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by the Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
You get to drive transformation via short-cycle improvement activities towards clear business targets, using the full range of lean guidelines, concepts, applications and scales.
- As a business partner for continuous improvement, you will lead and manage impactful improvement events or initiatives that will deliver the results requested by a business unit or product category or function. This entails engaging with stakeholders or parties requesting your support and understanding their business needs, prescribing or designing an appropriate and practical methodology based on Lean Value Stream tools and practices, organizing the project team and putting in place a governance system to ensure that individual improvement projects are completed and results are delivered.
- The scope on an improvement initiative can be as focused as one process or one stream in the value chain or can be as extensive as business end-to-end or whole value chain. Your good understanding of the key processes and deliverables of each function or stream within the value chain and enthusiasm to connect with the different functions will be crucial to the success of the improvement initiatives you will be guiding and managing.
- The improvement initiatives focus on generating cost savings and/or increasing sales. Your good grasp of the business profit and loss statement is important to be able to drive the initiatives that have direct impact to the financials of a business.Continuous Improvement in Nestle is strongly supported by a Center of Competence. In case you need assistance in prescribing the improvement methodology or problem solving tools for a specific situation, you can seek assistance from or work with Lean Value Stream and Problem-Solving experts in the organization.
- You will develop Continuous Improvement competency in the organization by implementing the Nestle Continuous Improvement framework.
What will make you successful
To excel in this environment, you need to enjoy challenges, be interested in nurturing others and hold strong analytical and communication skills.
Other essentials include:
- Strong experience in stakeholder management
- Business management
- Led and developed cross-functional teams
- Working with P&L and balance sheet
- Fluent English. French and Portuguese desirable
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.