Nestle Ghana Jobs 2017
This opportunity will be of interest to professionals with extensive experience in Administrative support, customer service and office management activities who wish to expand their overall customer service experience in a key operational role. The objective of this role is to provide efficient and professional administrative support services to the Managing Director’s Office and Human Resources Department to ensure the optimization of time, planning and organization of logistics for events (adding value to the business). The position holder will also coordinate activities associated with Nestlé Quality Management System in the Head Office.
Job Title: Functional Assistant(Job Number: 170008HD)
- Organisation & Time Management: Organisation and management of the Managing Director and HR Manager’s calendar to ensure effeciency for the manager to focus on the business
- Events Management: Taking care of the planning, logistics and the organisation of all events organised by management (meetings, workshops, cocktails, lunches, dinners etc.) either alone or in association with others to ensure success
- Travel Management: Managing fully the travel program, itinerary, and administrative details (invitation letters, visas, passes etc.) related with the manager’s trip and that of all manager’s guests to ensure smooth travelling
- Nestlé Quality Management System Coordinator: Managing the implementation and sustenance of NQMS requirements in the Nestlé Ghana Head Office and Sustain top management commitment. Serve as Internal Auditor responsible for the Head Office
- Welcome Office: Coordinating the smooth transitioning of new hires within the function into their new roles by providing information and resources throughout their on-boarding program. Coordinating all visits to the organization to ensure hospitality and the corporate image is well preserved.
- Safety Health & Environment Support: Supporting Site Safety, Health and Environment Coordinator in carrying out Behavioral Based Safety visits, drills, management of 1st Aid and Suggestion Boxes.
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Experience in the FMCG sector
- Project Management
- First Degree in Administration or relevant field
What you need to know:
The closing date for this role is 3rd November 2017. We will consider applications as we receive them. Please endeavor to submit your application on time. Note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.