Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Nedbank External Bursary Programme for South Africans 2023, and the Nedbank External Bursary Programme for South Africans 2023 can be accessed below.
The bursary aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
Grant Sponsor(s): Nedbank
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Grant Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: South Africans
To be considered for the Bursary Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen;
- Have a proven financial need, as determined by the applicant’s household income.
- Applicants must have a minimum academic average of 65% in the year that they are applying for the bursary.
- Possess a minimum academic average of 65% for the required subjects aligned with the qualification an applicant plans to study at the university.
- Must not have completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with mathematics literacy.
- Have successfully obtained admission approval to a South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification he/she plans to study.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2023 are to submit an online application through the link provided. Applicants should note that incomplete bursary applications will be rejected.
Application Deadline: Not specified
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Nedbank External Bursary Programme for South Africans 2023.