Are you looking for ways to access the Nassau Community College Blackboard login page? You are in the right place. The NCC Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the college.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your NCC student blackboard portal for undergraduate, graduate and faculty employees.
You can access the Blackboard login portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your academic records. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
What is NCC Blackboard Learn
Black Board Learn is Nassau Community College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn gives instructors the opportunity to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Nassau Community College’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
How to Access NCC Blackboard Login Page
To access the NCC Blackboard Learn login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Blackboard via https://ncc.sln.suny.edu/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
To access the Portal
Faculty and Staff use their NCC-ID number that begins with “N00” as their User ID and their known Network Password.
New Students use their NCC-ID number that begins with “N00” as their User ID and their birth date (mmddyy) as their initial password.
Continuing Students use their NCC-ID number that begins with “N00” as their User ID and their known Banner PIN as their password.For assistance with questions or problems logging into the NCC Portal, contact the NCC Help Desk at 516-572-0629