Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for NAYA BY Africa Recruitment 2023/2024.
Handcrafted bath and beauty products using natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Black Soap, Baobab Oil, Shea Oil, and Neem Oil from Ghana. We have Shea Fusions, Body Butters, Candles, Scrub, African Black Soap Shower Gels, Body Oils and Pure Oils. We use natural essential oils as fragrances
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
|Company||NAYA BY Africa|
Marketing Communications Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research new ideas for brand storytelling, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications for online and offline marketing.
- Develop innovative ways to improve NAYA customer engagement and experiences to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Coordinate all marketing activities across digital platforms (website and social media) and traditional (retail shops and events) to generate leads
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy for brand communications.
- Track customer comments, FAQs, and feedback, and report results
- Analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer research to understand customer interests and needs to develop effective content for our various channels
- Direct creative sessions to develop monthly campaigns, update brand guides, and increase our engagement on social media.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Represent the company at events to promote the brand and engage new customers.
- Generate opportunities to collaborate and develop partnerships with other companies/brands, locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Look for high-quality media opportunities to promote the brand.
- Set up and coordinate learning/training opportunities about brand and product information with the sales team to keep them informed and educated on brand marketing activities.
- Be up to date on relevant beauty industry news, trends, and competitor products.
- Manage print and digital asset inventory to ensure creative alignment across all marketing channels.
- Other responsibilities relating to marketing, communications, design, and research.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Creative Arts, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field, or in 2-4 years experience in an Ad Agency or similar role
- Proficient in using Social Media tools and Marketing Management Software
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, In-design, or Canva is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Adept multi-tasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
The ideal person must
- Be willing to contribute to the growth of the team
- Have a good command of English, oral and written
- be self-motivated
- be ready to continuously learn
- be good at research
- be able to work independently or with a team
- be tech-savvyHow to Apply
To apply send a resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Not Specified