Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MTN Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022.
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a leading emerging market operator, connecting subscribers in 22 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. The MTN Group is listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa under the share code: “MTN.” As of 30 June 2013, MTN recorded 201.5 million subscribers across its operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, and Zambia. MTN’s brand is the most valuable in Africa and is ranked in the top 100 brands worldwide. MTN’s shares constitute the biggest primary listing on the JSE – Africa’s largest stock exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Supervisory Contractor, Enterprise Applications Support
· Minimum of a 1st Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or its equivalent
· Microsoft and/or Cisco Professional Certifications a plus.
· ITIL Practitioner Certified a plus.
· Priority for candidates with OCP or MCDBA, ITIL, and PMP
· COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT a plus.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
· Sound knowledge of internetworking technology.
· Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation
· TCP/IP, LAN and WAN Topologies
· In-depth knowledge of CCNA and CCNP or its equivalent
· Risk and data flow Analysis
· System capabilities, limitations, and programming logic (Mandatory).
· Good knowledge of the following systems: JAVA, .NET, Oracle and SQL Scripting.
· Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
· Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
· Professional approach with a can-do attitude
· Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
· Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
· Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
· Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings