Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 21st February 2020.
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a leading emerging market operator, connecting subscribers in 22 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. The MTN Group is listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa under the share code: “MTN.” As of 30 June 2013, MTN recorded 201.5 million subscribers across its operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, and Zambia. MTN’s brand is the most valuable in Africa and is ranked in the top 100 brands worldwide. MTN’s shares constitute the biggest primary listing on the JSE – Africa’s largest stock exchange.
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Manager, Field Sales Analytics & Governance
Manage, review, and enforce compliance and governance processes in the Sales and Distribution division.
- Provide support in accurate quarterly Distributor MDI ratings (qualitative and quantitative assessment).
- Conduct frequent services/ process assurance audit in all sales channels This include but not limited to MTN Service Centres, Connect Stores, and Volume Management Centres, Trade Marketing, Digital Channels etc.
- Provide guidance on how to conduct appropriate governance and compliance checks at MTN Service Centres to prevent cash or stocks misappropriation leading to fraud.
- Provide assurance by enforcing the use of appropriate systems and internal control process for the deployment of non-saleable stocks for trade visibility across Ghana
- Provide support and implement appropriate controls on all S&D related credit accounts to ensure that stocks (MNP sims and SBS Sims , Gross Adds Sims ) are properly accounted for to prevent outstanding debt
- Provide support and implement appropriate model for assessing MTN Territory Airtime Agents corporate governance maturity; aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
- Provide support and implement appropriate models to assess Corporate governance maturity of Digital Channel Dealers aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
- Provide Support, compliance and the implement all KYC validation projects on subscriber acquisition.
- Provide support on all governance initiatives and processes relating to regional sales execution and Sales and Distribution in general.
- Lead the execution of all S&D trade activity audits and verifications. This include but not limited to following up to ensure that allocated regional budget are properly accounted for in accordance with planned activities.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Contract Employees management
- A Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field.
- Professional Qualification (ICA Level 2/ ACCA) is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Accountant with Internal Audit and compliance background with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Financial management and Audit training experience.
- Financial reconciliation
- MIS tool proficiency
- Strong planning ability and organizational skills
- Experience in team management
- Advanced communication, reporting skills
- Financial Analysis
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click HERE to apply.