Mountcrest University College Admission Letter: How to Print MCU Provisional Admission Letter for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The management of the Mountcrest University College (mountcrestuniversity.edu.gh) has released the provisional admission letters of candidates offered admission into various programmes in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Mountcrest University College Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
The official Mountcrest University College Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University. Below is how to Obtain your official Mountcrest University College Admission Letter.
HOW TO PRINT MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION LETTER ONLINE
Before you proceed to obtain your MCU Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status on Mountcrest University College portal — Follow the steps here to check your status.
- Goto Mountcrest University College Admission Letter Portal via – http://mountcrestuniversity.edu.gh/
- Provide your serial number and pin code of your admission voucher in the spaces provided.
- Then hit the Submit button to Download and print your Admission Letter, Acceptance form, and other necessary documents.
Note: Admission Letters will be available for Download using your serial number and your pin code of your online admission voucher.
Also Note: Admitted students can register, starting from the reporting date specified in their admission letters after making the required fee payment.
GHStudent Team congratulates all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Mountcrest University College for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Mountcrest University College School Fees Schedule.
- Mountcrest University College Academic Calendar.