Are you looking for ways to access the Midland Mortgage login page? You are in the right place. The Midland Mortgage login provides secure access to Midland Mortgage’s platform where you can apply for mortgages, refinance mortgages, check balances, make payments on mortgages, and carry out other transactions.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Midland Mortgage login which you can borrow to purchase a new home. You can access the mortgage login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
- 1 What is a Mortgage?
- 2 About Midland Mortgage
- 3 Types of Mortgage Offered by Midland Mortgage
- 4 Who is Eligible for Midland Mortgage?
- 5 Midland Mortgage Application Requirements
- 6 Benefits of Midland Mortgage Login
- 7 How to Access Midland Mortgage Login
- 8 How to Create an Account with Midland Mortgage
- 9 How to Retrieve/Recover Midland Mortgage Login Password or Username
- 10 Midland Mortgage Mobile Apps
- 11 How to Make Midland Mortgage Payment
- 12 Midland Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
What is a Mortgage?
A mortgage is an agreement between you and a mortgage lender that allows you to borrow money to purchase or refinance a home. This agreement gives lenders the legal right to repossess a property if you fail to meet the terms of your mortgage, most commonly by not repaying the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
About Midland Mortgage
Founded in 1982, Midland Mortgage is a division of MidFirst Bank, a federally chartered savings association based in Oklahoma City. They specialize in acquiring loans from lenders and working directly with you, the homeowner, on the day-to-day aspects of the loan, including sending statements or coupons, receiving payments, managing escrow accounts, providing mortgage assistance, and more.
Types of Mortgage Offered by Midland Mortgage
Midland Mortgage offers a wide range of mortgage loans to meet your personal needs.
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo loans
Who is Eligible for Midland Mortgage?
Although Midland Mortgage’s requirements vary, below are some general requirements.
- Your monthly expenses shouldn’t be more than 45% of what you earn each month.
- Proof of current and stable income source.
- At least a credit score of 600 but typically a credit score of 620 is needed.
- An appraisal.
Midland Mortgage Application Requirements
To start applying with Midland Mortgage you need to have the following information on hand:
- A separate email address for each person that will be on the loan
- Your online banking username and password, or details about how much money is in each account you want us to consider for your approval (e.g., checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, and other assets)
- Your income and employer information
- Your Social Security number
Benefits of Midland Mortgage Login
The Midland Mortgage login is beneficial to those who are in need of loans to purchase a home. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the mortgage login.
- Make your payments online
- View your loan information
- Track the status of your loan funding in real time.
- Update your banking information to ensure you never miss a payment
- Refinance your loan
- Check your balance
- Access your tax and insurance information.
- Check the status of your loan.
- View Statements and lots more.
How to Access Midland Mortgage Login
To access the Midland Mortgage login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Midland Mortgage portal login page: https://www.mymidlandmortgage.com/
- Enter your Loan number and Password.
- Thereafter, click on the “Sign in” button to access your dashboard.
How to Create an Account with Midland Mortgage
To get access to the loan facility from Midland Mortgage, you need to first of all register on the registration portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Midland Mortgage registration page: https://www.mymidlandmortgage.com/
- Provide your Loan Number, Social Security Number, and other credentials.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” button to get registered.
How to Retrieve/Recover Midland Mortgage Login Password or Username
If you have lost or misplaced your Midland Mortgage login password or Username, you can recover the same by following the procedures outlined below
- Visit the Midland Mortgage login page:https://www.mymidlandmortgage.com/
- Click on “Forgot your password?” or “Forgot Loan number?”
- For “forgot Password” provide your Loan Number, Social Security Number, and Property Address ZIP Code.
- For “forgot Loan Number” provide your Social Security Number, Property Address ZIP Code, and Password.
- Click “Continue” to retrieve your login password or User ID.
Midland Mortgage Mobile Apps
You can also conveniently manage your mortgage on your iOS or Android device. Download the Midland Mortgage mobile apps on App Store or Google Play. Install and login with your credentials to manage your account.
How to Make Midland Mortgage Payment
There are three options for making Midland Mortgage Payments; online, by phone, or by mail.
Online. Sign in to your account and go to the Payment Center. From there, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
NOTE: Before you make your first payment, you will need to set up your bank information in the account. Once your bank information is set up, you can simply select that account to pay your bill.
To make an automated phone payment, call 800-654-4566 and follow the instructions. You’ll need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Note: There is no charge for this service.
Mail: You can mail your payment to the following address:
Attn: Payment Processing
P.O. Box 268888
Oklahoma City, OK 73126
Midland Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact Midland Mortgage Customer Service at 800-654-4566. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you by phone, year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.