Applications are invited from international students for the Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarship 2020/2021 to study in Ireland.
Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships Eligibility
- 60 Taught Masters scholarships of €2000 each will be awarded to student across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree.
- Open to both EU and Non-EU applicants.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
Value of Award: €2000
How to Apply for Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships
- Click here to apply.
- Please contact [email protected] for further details.Terms & Conditions:
- Taught Masters 2020 Terms and Conditions
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020