Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Matrix Innovation Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Matrix Innovation Limited imports and distributes crop protection and crop enhancement products, as well as spraying equipment, boots and irrigation equipment. we also offer technical assistance and training on the safe handling and application of agrochemicals to our valued stakeholders. we are committed to providing innovative solutions, high-quality products and services to assist our clients in achieving their objectives.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
|Matrix Innovation Limited
• Inspect crop and field to determine maturity, yield, work requirements, such as cultivating, weeding, or harvesting;
• Direct and assist in repair and proper working of machines and equipment used in the farms;
• Help and supervise general farm worker’s day to day activities;
• Assess, suggest and help in the implementation of work procedures which are beneficial for the business;
• Oversee sorting & overall handling of produce to ensure highest possible quality of products;
• Ensure all health and safety procedures are being followed by all workers at all times;
• Supervise and co-ordinate work of other farm workers and labourers and oversee activities like crop maintenance & harvesting;
• Perform other duties as instructed by the management;
• Make work schedules and establish procedures, train employees on work site;
• Evaluate weather and soil conditions;
• Supervise and oversee growing crop-related operations;
• Ensure that the safety procedures are followed by all farm workers and by everyone attending the Farm worksite;
• Plans and supervises the planting, cultivating, harvesting and storing of field and garden crops on large and complex institutional farms;
• Create work schedules;
• Prepare schedule and establish safety procedures.
• Diploma ,HND in Agricultural engineering or Agriculture related field
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends if required;
• Ability to communicate in English;
• Minimum 1-year experience as a farm supervisor or training in agriculture is required;
• Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions. Heavy lifting required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: recruitment.joboffer2gmail.com
Application Deadline: 26th March 2023