Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified international students for the Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships 2020/2021 to study in the UK.
Manchester Met provides a range of university-wide undergraduate and postgraduate funding which international students are able to apply for, including alumni discounts and faculty-specific discounts.
Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships
Manchester Met is making a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships Eligibility
- is an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for tuition fee purposes)
- and has been offered a place on a taught course starting in September 2020
- and is not currently registered on a course at Manchester Met
- If an application is successful, applicant must confirm that they accept the award within 14 days.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
- Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other financial support from Manchester Met.
Value of Scholarship
£5,000. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University. The scholarship is for the first year of academic study only.
How to Apply for Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships
If you meet the above criteria, you can download the Application Form.
For more information, visit the Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships.
Application Deadlines: 12th June, 2020.