Applications are open for the Loughborough Doctoral College Development Trust Africa Scholarship 2019/2020. The scholarships are offered to African students pursuing a Postgraduate degree at the Loughborough University.
The scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year, replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded. The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required are very high.
Loughborough Doctoral College Development Trust Africa Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicant should be currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa;
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree);
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate program;
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return;
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK;
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
How to Apply for Loughborough Doctoral College Development Trust Africa Scholarship
Download the application form and return (by post, fax or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Email: [email protected]
- Scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional)
- Please do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter. Applications will only be considered if all parts of the form are completed in full.
For more information, visit Loughborough Scholarship.