Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) MSc in Supply Chain Management admissions 2023-2024 is out.
The Department of Supply Chain and Information Systems, KNUST School of Business (KSB) and the Center for Applied Research and Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Master’s degree programmes at the Department of Supply Chain and Information Systems, KNUST School of Business.
The Center for Applied Research and Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA) is a global centre of excellence at KSB noted for training, generating, and translating supply chain management research and innovations into positive development outcomes for Ghana and across Africa.
The Center supports and builds capacity by finding solutions to complex development problems through education and training and engaging private sector partners and policymakers in applying research and best practices, with funding from USAID.
CARISCA seeks to deliver high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate courses and conduct and disseminate applied research that addresses development challenges related to the health and agriculture supply chains.
Master of Science Programmes
The Department of Supply Chain and Information Systems, supported by CARISCA, is pleased to announce the availability for prospective applicants to pursue 18 months full-time MSc programme in the following specialisations:
- MSc Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management
- MSc Health Supply Chain Management
- MSc Agricultural Supply Chain Management
In conformity with the entry requirement of the School of Graduate Studies, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, the successful candidate should have a minimum of:
- A bachelor degree qualification with second class lower division in relevant disciplinary areas: Pharmacy, Healthcare related programs, Health Administration, Agriculture/Agribusiness, Business Administration.
- Preference will be given to applicants with first and second (upper) class qualifications in relevant disciplinary areas.
- Enthusiasm for cutting-edge research, team spirit, and capability of independent problem-solving.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Interested candidates should visit via (HERE) to apply with the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Academic transcript
- Two letters of reference (one from a supervisor at the bachelor’s level) Completed application form with Two passport photographs
- Bachelor degree certificates
Female candidates who are in industry are strongly encouraged to apply to this funding opportunity.
Completing KNUST Application Form
- Purchase the e-voucher based on information provided at the Admission Portal and complete the relevant application documents
- Once the process has been completed, MSc candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit signed copies (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents, including Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
KNUST – Kumasi, Ghana
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a selection interview in Kumasi OR via telephone/Zoom. The date of the interview will be communicated after shortlisting.
Deadline: Friday, 22nd December 2023.
Contact: All inquiries should be sent via email to [email protected]