KB Consult Ltd Job Vacancies 2017
KB Consult Ltd is business development and research firm which provides business development and real-time research solutions to firms and individuals in Ghana and Africa as a whole. The combination of research and business development activities closely links the educational process with practical activities which enables KBC to make a direct business and industry impact for economic growth.
Job Title: Research Officer
Job type: Full-time
Your responsibilities and duties include:
• Assist in academic and industrial research, editing and preparation of journals
• Assist with duties related to the production of academic journals
• Perform research work in archives, through interviews, online, or whatever may be appropriate.
• Prepare literature reviews, write and summarize articles.
• Assist in the acquisition of research materials from facilities.
• Assist in writing business plans and proposals
• Assist in administrative duties
• Prepare materials for submission to agencies and foundations for projects
• Manage and reply to project related correspondence.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in any business or social science related programs.
• 1-3 years working experience in research and data analysis.
• Very Smart, Hardworking and resilient (Able to work for long hours)
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Age Range: 21 – 27 years
How to Apply
Submit CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017