Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified international students for the Integrated Water Centre (IWC) Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 to study at Griffith University, Australia.
Integrated Water Centre Scholarships
The IWC-Ken Thiess Scholarships (Type A) and the IWC Masters Scholarships (Type B) are prestigious scholarships awarded annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential to become future water leaders to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) at Griffith University, Australia.
Integrated Water Centre Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for an IWC Masters Scholarship, candidates must have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program and following completion of an undergraduate degree.
- A – Future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East. One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
- B – Future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe, or Asia.
Value of Scholarship
- A – Each scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 95,564 and will cover full tuition fees, living costs, return air travel to Australia, university student amenities fee, student visa, and overseas health cover.
- B – The scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 58,989 and will cover full tuition fees.
How to Apply for IWC Masters Scholarship
- Applicants who apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission into Griffith University and meet the admission requirements.
- Click here to access the link to the online Griffith University admission application form.
- Applications for the MIWM Scholarships are completed via an online link. Online applications for the scholarships open on 1st May and will close on 1st August 2019 for international applicants.
- Click here to access the link to the online IWC scholarship application form.
- If you want to save your application and come back to it later, click on ‘Save Answers and Resume Later’ at the bottom the page. Please copy the URL link provided and save it in a safe place. You can only use the URL link for maximum of 30 days to resume answering questions on the form. After 30 days the link will expire and you will have to start a new application form.
For more information, visit the Integrated Water Centre Masters Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2020