Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified students from developing countries for the 2020/2021 IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships to study at the University College London, UK.
IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships
University College London in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering these awards: the IOE – International Student House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH).
IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships Eligibility
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (September / October 2020 start).
- not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Please note that online courses are not eligible for these scholarships.
Value of Scholarship:
- ISH will provide accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
- These scholarships do not cover subsistence in London or travel.
How to Apply for IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships
If you fulfill all the criteria, please email [email protected] to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number.
For more information, visit the IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 4th May 2020 (5pm London time).