Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified students from developing countries for the 2022/2023 IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships to study at the University College London, UK.
IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships
University College London in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering these awards: the IOE – International Student House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH).
IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships Eligibility
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (September / October 2022 start).
- not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Please note that online courses are not eligible for these scholarships.
Value of Scholarship:
- ISH will provide accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
- These scholarships do not cover subsistence in London or travel.
How to Apply for IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships
Please note that these scholarships are not available for online courses.
Applications for entry in 2022-23 will open in January 2022. We advise candidates to apply for the programme of study before the scholarships’ applications open in January 2022.
If you fulfill all the criteria, please email [email protected] to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number.
For more information, visit the IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships.