Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for International Community Schools Recruitment for Digital Marketing Strategist.
International Community School Ghana is a world-class institution providing students with an inclusive holistic and international education needed to succeed in college/university and become a public leader.
We educate confident, responsible and engaged learners from pre-school through to high school. Our students take the Cambridge International Exams, IGCSE and the AS/A Level Exams.
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Overall purpose of the job
• To work with the Marketing and Communications Manager to plan, develop and implement all aspects of the school’s digital marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
• Website: Managing our CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
• Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines.
Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of our work.
• Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
• Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
• Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
• Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organising occasional print adverts.
• Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
• Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
• Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Educated to degree level in marketing or similar
• 2 years’ work experience in digital marketing Skills
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
• Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
• Strong analytical and ICT skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Experience in a similar role , preferably in the education sector
• Experience of digital/online
Project Management Competence
• Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
• Google Analytics and SEO experience
• Experience of managing social media campaigns
• Experience of email, Adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Mac Software
• Design software
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Digital strategy experience
• Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
• Knowledge of effective social media techniques
• Knowledge of web design and development
• Practical experience of print, production, and design
• Current trends in education marketing.
How to Apply