Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana (ICAG) Recruitment 2024.
Job Title: Assistant Managers – Quality Assurance Monitoring
The Assistant Quality Assurance Manager reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and/or the Director of the Quality Assurance Monitoring (QAM) Directorate and shall perform all relevant functions as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager/Director including the following:
• Assisting in organizing sensitization and orientation programs to educate practitioners on the review process
• Conducting quality assurance reviews
• Communicating findings of quality assurance reviews to audit partners and collecting feedback, after review by the Quality Assurance Manager and/or the Director,
• Preparing quality assurance monitoring reports
• Conducting follow-ups to ensure recommendations have been properly Implemented.
• Applicants should have a minimum of the first degree in Accounting or Finance
• A Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana
• A qualified accountant who has worked in a practicing firm with not less than four (4) years post-qualification experience in statutory audits
• A master’s degree would be an added advantage
• Experience in leading audit teams as a manager
• Excellent administrative skills and ability to manage an office without supervision
• Excellent understanding of auditing procedures, ISAS, ISRES, etc
• Excellent understanding of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, and IPSAS;
• Excellent communication and report writing skills;
• Excellent Computer Skills (especially Microsoft Office Suite);
• Knowledge in ISQC/ISQM would be an added advantage.
Remuneration: The position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21st September 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.