Danpong Group Job Vacancies 2017.
What has grown to become the Danpong Group of Companies started as Danpong Pharmacy (GH) Ltd in September 1989, when Dr. Yaw Adu Gyamfi (Dr. Danpong) formed his initial pharmacy supply company. He launched his first pharmacy shop at Nungua in 1991 with only eight workers, toiling from 7am to 11pm – and often after hours – to build a community pharmacy that was loved by the people of Nungua. In October 1999, Dr Gyamfi expanded his business and set up a bigger pharmacy, a 15-bed clinic, and a modern medical lab at Baatsona, on Spintex Road.
Job Title: Dispensing Technologist (4 Positions)
The job holder will support the delivery of the Pharmacy service through effective co-ordination of day to day activities and to dispense medicines, under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist. Under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, you will be responsible for the provision of drugs to clients of the pharmacy.
• To dispense medicines from clinically approved prescriptions in accordance with standard operating procedures
• To support the delivery of the pharmacy service through effective co-ordination of day to day activities
• To provide medicines advice to patients under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist/Medical Practitioner
• To maintain security of all pharmaceutical products in accordance with standard operating procedures
• To provide day to day support and guidance to pharmacy assistants/ technician and students
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND Dispensing Technology from a recognized institution
• Possess a minimum of 1-2 years post qualification work experience
• Experience in community pharmacy and possess administrative skills
• Must be computer literate
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications skills
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Knowledge brand and generic names of medication
• Filling in Corporate and Insurance prescriptions and forms
• Arrangement of new medicines in pharmacological order on shelves as and when need be.
• Monthly stock card and recorded sheets
• Weekly list of registered medicines
• Monthly collation of Corporate and Insurance prescriptions and forms
Location: Ho, Sunyani, Sekondi and Accra
How to Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 22 September, 2017