Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for i-engineering Group Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 22nd August 2020.
i-engineering Group provides end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries to enhance the electrical sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: O&M Fuel Supervisor – (Ghana or Nigeria)
- Handles the overall management of fuel including forecasting, ordering, delivering and consumption analysis.
- Orders and supervises the fuel delivery, storage, and consumption in sites such that enough fuel is available all the time in the field
- Ensures that he/she has read all contract carefully related to fuel scope and SLA.
- Ensures each site consumption as per CPH/CPD which is assigned from the Line Manager/Client.
- Ensures effective utilization of client/internal (ITSM & M-ITSM) software for Fuel collection, fuel delivery and, fuel consumption.
- Handles training of all FME on Mob application.
- Makes sure that the fuel delivery team is effectivity using Mob App and updating all fuel delivery through it.
- Ensures effective fuel reconciliation with the client by end of the month.
- Maintains critical fuel sites reports and regularly shares it the with line manager.
- Tracks and keeps records of all fuel swapping between various cell sites and updates the consumption and forecasts accordingly.
- Coordinates with the client’s representatives and other sections and proposes changes in procedures, as required, to accomplish tasks in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Makes sure that the assigned employees receive the required training, and maintains appropriate qualifications, certifications, and licenses.
- Ensures that fuel consumption tests are conducted from time to time.
- Ensures that fuel delivered conforms to the quality standards as per the test carried out.
- Liaises with the Accounting section for the invoicing of the approved fuel usage for the month.
- Ensures quality control checks are conducted and takes corrective actions if required.
- Reviews all equipment and personal injury accidents that take place at the fuel facilities and develop corrective actions incorporating Company policies.
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar field.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- H.N.D in Engineering Fields.
- B.A or equivalent education.
How to Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 22nd August 2020.