2022 WAEC result has finally been released. But how do you get to check your WAEC result in situations when you don’t have access to a computer or laptop. That might be a bit difficult but then, you can easily access your result using a mobile phone. With just a few codes you can check your WAEC result literally in a few minutes.
How to Check WAEC Result on Mobile Phone 2022
So how do you check the WAEC result on a mobile phone?… The process of checking your WASSCE result using a smartphone or mobile phone is not complicated. All you have to do is to follow out guidelines below to check your WAEC results.
To check your WAEC result on a phone is just a stepwise process where you send SMS directly to WAEC and you get feedback containing your WAEC result.
Enter the right combination of short message service (SMS) and send it directly to WAEC as shown below:
- Dial*944# on your mobile phone
- Select option 1 (Result checker pins)
- Select option 1 (Result checker pins BECE, WASSCE)
- Choose your mobile money network to make payment (e.g MTN mobile money)
- Select either option 1 (Self) or option 2 (other) and follow the instructions on your screen to make payment.
- (Dial *170# and select option 6 followed by option 3 to approve your transaction. You will be charged GHS 10.00).
According to the Council, you can also retrieve your SMS at recoversms.waecgh.org. Candidates who might face problems checking the results are to send an email to [email protected] for support.
You should be able to receive your result within a couple of minutes.