Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Golden Tulip Kumasi City Recruitment 2020.
Golden Tulip Kumasi City is an international hotel brand and a four-star in the Hospitality industry.
- Company: Golden Tulip Kumasi City
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Air-condition (AC) Technician
- Carries out preventive maintenance and servicing of AC and refrigerating systems.
- Installs air conditioning/refrigeration systems and related equipment (e.g. pumps, safety controls, for the purpose of providing comfort inside the hotel facilities.
- Diagnoses problems and provide troubleshooting solutions with refrigeration and AC systems.
- Repairs electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems or devices in the Hotel.
Core Competencies Required.
- A minimum of NVTI part I in Refrigeration and AC Systems.
- Ability to diagnose problems and troubleshoots on AC and refrigeration
- Working knowledge in the installation of AC and refrigeration systems
- Ability to carry out preventive maintenance on ACs and refrigerators
- Ability to plan, organize and control work activities.
- Ability to relate well and work in a team.
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Officer
- Coordinates all learning and development programmes in the Hotel.
- Prepares the training and orientation plans for circulation to all HODs /Supervisors.
- Administers training attendance sheets and training evaluation forms for any training taking place.
- Prepares Training budget under the guidance of the HR Manager.
- Supports the various Heads to identify training needs assessment and recommends appropriate development interventions.
- Undertakes health and safety issues regarding the staff cafeteria, the staff dormitories, and the locker rooms.
- Coordinates the yearly renewals of expatriates documents, and Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) inspections when due.
- Coordinates staff performance and appraisals.
- Coordinates recruitments as and when the need arises.
- Updates training and performance records of all employees.
- Prepares and submits weekly, monthly and quarterly HR reports to the Human Resource Manager.
- Files all HR records as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Performs any other duty assigned by the HR Manager.
Core Competencies Required.
- A minimum of a Degree in HR or related field.
- Possession of a professional certificate in HR (Associate Member by IHRMP-GH will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use Excel and power point in building HR data.
- Working knowledge in HR systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Basic working knowledge in designing and implementing training and performance plans and programmes.
- Ability to plan, organize and control work activities and work under pressure.
- Ability to exhibit confidentiality in handling HR matters/issues.
- Ability to relate very well with all employees.
How to Apply for Golden Tulip Kumasi City Recruitment
Interested applicants with the required core competencies should submit their applications with detailed CVs to the Human Resource Manager through the email below: [email protected]
NB : Kindly state the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline: Friday 28th February 2020.
If one week after the submission deadline, you do not hear from us, then it means you have not been shortlisted for further assessments.