Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GN Life Assurance Co. Ltd Recruitment for Customer Service Officer.
GN Life Assurance Company Limited (GN Life) is a new entrant on the Ghanaian life assurance market which started operations in Ghana in July 2015.
GN Life is a member of Groupe Nduom, whose businesses and social enterprises include entities in Tourism, Investment Advisory and Management, Financial Services, Technology, Media, Management Consulting, Cross Border Trade and Sports industries. GN Life has plans also to expand into other West African countries.
- Company: GN Life Assurance Co. Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
REPORTS TO: MANAGER-IN-CHARGE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
• Customer service officer makes sure that the needs of their customers are being satisfied.
• The aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
• You may work at various levels, from head office to the front-end of the business and in most cases will be:
• Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution;
• Improve customer service experience, measure customer satisfaction and create engaged customers that will facilitate organic growth;
• Ensure benefits payment (refunds, maturity and partial withdrawal) and clients issues are resolved within timelines set in the company’s manual and also within regulatory timelines;
• Assist in developing and improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department
• Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Mentor and develop customer service staff by creating an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
• Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of relevant customer experience in insurance
• Being part of a professional body is a plus. i.e. CII, CIM, etc
• Position may be required to travel to, and assist other domestic sites.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong PC skills using MS office software
• Strong presentation, facilitation, and consultation skills.
• Must be a strong team player
• Good understanding of the Ghanaian Insurance Act.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit their current CVs to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20 April 2019