The Ghana School of Law (GSLAW) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic year has been released. Successful applicants in the 2022 entrance examination can now access the Ghana School of Law admission status.
The management of the Ghana School of Law has released the admission list of the successful applicants who participated in the 2022 entrance examination for admission into the institution.
Ghana School of Law Admission List
Successful applicants should follow the procedures below to check the Ghana School of Law admission status.
1. Applicants may check their Application Status at the Portal with the same credentials used to sign in for other processes. The portal can be accessed from the
27th of October 2021, from 9am.
2. Applicants whose Admission Letters are ready for collection will see “Letter Ready” when they sign into the portal. Applicants are to submit their evidence of payment and a printout of the “Letter Ready” page to process the collection of their Admission Letter.
3. Applicants whose letters are not ready will see “Process Ongoing”. Applicants in this category are to check the portal regularly as their status may change on an hourly or daily
“Letter Ready” Applicants are to collect their Admission letters from 11:00am on
27th October 2021 as follows:
|Category||Collection point||Start date|
|Accra Campus “Letter Ready”
|Accra Main Campus
|Kumasi “Letter Ready”
|***Kumasi Campus applicants may encounter up to a day’s delay in collecting Admission Letters due to courier timelines between Accra and Kumasi.|
“Letter Ready” Applicants must come with the original copies of the following documents which were uploaded to the Entrance Examination portal:
NOTE: Applicants assigned to Accra Main and Greenhill Campuses whose Status is
““Letter Ready” are required to pick their letters within 24 hours of
their status confirmation. Kumasi Campus pick up should be within 48
- Completed Declaration, Undertaking, Witness Forms
- Certified True Copy of LLB Certificate. (Original hard copy will be verified and certified copy retained on file)
- Certified True Copy of FINAL LLB Transcript in the valid colour issued by your University. (This will be retained on file) (Transcripts which have “Black and white copy is not official/valid” inscribed on them will not be accepted).
- Academic Reference from LLB awarding
- Character Reference from a lawyer of not less than 10 years’ standing at the Ghana
- Clear Photocopy of Valid National Identity Document in the form of a Passport, Voter’s ID, Driver’s Licence or National Identification Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (Original or photocopy)
***Study Leave for employed applicants (who are yet to submit same)
Applicants are reminded to submit their confirmation of Conditional Admission payment and a printout of the “Letter Ready” Confirmation page to process the collection of their Admission Letter.
“Letter Ready” Applicants must ensure that Academic and Character Reference Letters submitted for the collection of the Admission Letter are current. All Transcripts must be Original FINAL Transcripts
Applicants who are unable to collect their Admission letters in person must ensure that persons collecting on their behalf, come with an Authority Note signed by the Applicant with a copy of the Applicant’s valid ID attached. The person collecting must also attach a copy of their valid ID and show same at the collection.
“Letter Ready” Applicants are to note that the Academic Calendar commences from a date yet to be announced. Orientation dates and details are available in the Admission
Applicants are advised to check the School website https://gslaw.edu.gh/regularly for updates on admission.