Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021/2022: Graduate General Duty. police.gov.gh.service recruitment: Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2021/2022 Ghana Police Service recruitment exercise.
There are various Categories available for application by Interested Ghanaians. To view all the available categories for the 2021/2022 Ghana Police Service Recruitment, Follow the below link
NB: Before you continue, be informed that the 2021/2022 Ghana Police Recruitment has not yet started. The information on this page was for 2021/2022, Therefore, we provide it to give you an insight on how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming 2021/2022 Ghana Police Recruitment. So read the details below:
Below is the Requirement for the following Category of Graduate General Duty:
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Graduate General Duty.
General Requirements for Ghana Police Service Recruitment.
All Applicants shall satisfy these requirements in addition to the specific requirement for a specific category. An Applicant must:
- be a Ghanaian
- be of good character and without criminal record
- not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
- be not more than the age stated for a specific category by 1st January, 2019
- be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163CM) for females
- be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards
- be able to speak and write in fluent English Language
- be knowledgeable in basic computer application
- have active e-mail account and mobile phone number
- be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training
In addition to the general requirements, an Applicant who applies to this category must satisfy the requirements stated under the specific sub-category
GENERAL DUTY (GRADUATE)
In addition to the general requirements, Applicant must be not more than 30 years by 1st January, 2019 and must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in any field of study from a recognized University accredited by the Ghana Accreditation Board and must have completed National Service.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements for this category, you should proceed to Apply for the Position.