Ghana College of Pharmacists Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session is out.
LATEST UPDATE: As of the time of publication, the Ghana College of Pharmacists mature access form for the 2023/2024 academic year is not yet out. This post is intended to serve as a guide to prospective applicants.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Pharmacists for admission into a 1 year Primaries Course leading to Affiliate Membership of the Fellowship programme of the Ghana College of Pharmacists for the 2023/2024 academic year.
GOAL OF THE PROGRAMME
The main goal of the course is to upgrade and assess the knowledge and competence of candidates, who register for the Membership and Fellowship programmes of the College, in relevant pharmaceutical and related sciences.
The primaries program will cover courses from all the Faculties of the College as follows:
DIVISION OF PHARMACEUTICAL CARE
- Faculty of Clinical Pharmacy
- Faculty of Community & Family Pharmacy
DIVISION OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION & |QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Faculty of Drug & Herbal Production
- Faculty of Quality Assurance
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL & PUBLIC HEALTH PHARMACY
- Faculty of Social & Administrative Pharmacy
- Faculty of Public Health Pharmacy
The minimum admission requirements are as Follows:
- The candidates should have basic pharmacy qualification form a recognized Institution.
- The candidates should have undertaken pharmacy internship training and successfully passed the Ghana Pharmacy Professional Qualifying Examination (GPPQE).
- The candidate must be a Registered Pharmacists who has practiced for a minimum of 3 years post registration.
APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION
- Application letter addressed to the Rector, Ghana College of Pharmacists to be sent by email to [email protected]
- Attach certified copies of all Academic and Professional Certificates
- Provide the names, addresses and emails to two referees: One academic and one professional
Applicants must contact the College Secretariat at No. 12 Abdul Gamel Nassar Avenue (closer to the Ridge Church School) or email to [email protected]/[email protected] or telephone 0303967737 for further clarification and collection of application form.
The application form can be downloaded here
Can I apply as an SHS graduate, or unless I have some pharmacy work experience
Good afternoon, I want to asked if there will be a certificate for a six minths course in the pharmaceutical institute
I have work for over the counter the medicine for seven(7) years and I want persue a course of a pharmacist
good morning, please I want to ask if I pursue short course ( 6 month course), can I further at Ghana College of Pharmacists?
I want admission for studying pharmacy course in Ghana
I want to register for the pharmatrust course