Check GES Promotion Result | The Ghana Education Service, GES Promotion Result for teaching and Non-Teaching Staff 2023/2024 has been released. Candidates that participated in the GES Promotion Interview exercise should check their status here.
GES Posting, GES Promotion Status, GES Promotion Lists, Ghana Education Service Promotion Results, GES Interview List…Full details below…
The Ghana Education Service has released the results of Successful candidates who took part in the 2023 Promotion Interview results to various ranks in the Ghana Education Service.
GES Promotion Result Statistics
Out of 80,810 candidates who were shortlisted for the test, 55,917, representing 69%, successfully passed.
The grades involved are:
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director I
- Assistant Director II
- Principal Superintendent
For the Deputy Director grade 8,565 candidates took the test, out of which 4655 representing 54%, passed.
For Assistant Director I, 25,556 candidates sat for the examination with 21,749 being successful representing 85% passed.
40,020 candidates sat the promotion test to Assistant Director II grade, out of the number, 24,581 representing 61% passed.
For the Principal Superintendent grade, a total of 6,668 prospective candidates were shortlisted for the test, out of 4,932 with 74% recorded a pass.
A message will be sent to all candidates who sat for the exams to indicate whether successful or not.
Please note that the promotion site will not be accessible this year. Formal promotion letters will be released in due course.
HOW TO CHECK GES PROMOTION INTERVIEW STATUS.
GES promotion results are successfully uploaded online, to check your promotion status follow the below lead from:-
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card (GHC 10)
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to access your promotion status.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER ONLINE:
- Goto GES Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher to Pay with Mobile Wallet.
- On the Page, Select your Mobile Network Next,
- Enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0244123456) without +233
- Then, Enter Full Name of Mobile Wallet Account Holder (e.g. Kwame Boakye)
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
NB: We recommend you use the online method.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER OFFLINE:
- Dial *170# on your MTN mobile money registered phone
- Input 2 for Pay Bill and send/reply
- Select General Payment
- Input 6 for General Payment and send/reply
- Under Payment, enter the code “promotion”
- Enter 5 cedis in the amount due
- Enter a suitable reference, preferably your full name and send/reply
- Enter your MM Pin
- Use the phone number in the transaction as serial number and Transaction ID as pin.
GES Help-Line: 0260-943751