Following the release of the new promotion process by the management of the Ghana Education Service (GES), the aptitude date for GES promotions 2023 has been announced.
Recommended: All You Need to Now About the New GES Promotion Process.
GES Promotion Aptitude Test Date
The management of Ghana Education Service (GES) wishes to inform all staff due for a promotion that the shortlist for applicants eligible to write the aptitude test for Promotion Ranks Principal Superintendent, Assistant Director II, Assistant Director I, and Deputy Director has been completed.
The proposed date for the Aptitude test will be 28th February and 1st March 2023 simultaneously in all regions.
All applicants are expected to check the GES promotion examination centre.
GES Promotion Examination Schedule 2023
The 2023 Ghana Education Service (GES) Promotion Examination is scheduled as follows:
|Tuesday, 28th February 2023
|9.00 am – 11.00 am
|Wednesday, 1st March 2023
|9.00 am – 11.00 am
|PS, ADI, DD
Areas of GES Promotion Aptitude Test
Staff seeking promotion to the ranks of Principal Superintendent, Assistant Director I and II will take test covering the following areas.
a. Knowledge of Ministry of Education and Ghana Education Service
b. School/Classroom Managemen and Theories of Learning
c. Assessment and Evaluation
d. Contemporary Issues/current and general knowledge
Fr applicants for Deputy Director grade, in addition to the above, they will be tested in education Administration and Management. The test will last between 40 minutes- 1 hour (maximum). This is multiple-choice questions.
NOTE: THE AREAS ARE THE SAME AS THE FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW DAYS.
GES Promotion Exam Notice to Candidates
Shortlisted applicants are to note the following:
1. Index Numbers of qualified shortlisted candidates have been sent by SMS to the mobile numbers provided on the application form.
2. Names and Index Numbers of all candidates are accessible at all regional education offices and examination centre: kindly check your details at least three (3) working days before the day of examination.
3. The following centres have been dedicated to candidates with special needs (particularly visually challenged candidates) to write their exams: Wesley College – Kumasi, Presbyterian College of Education – Akpropong and NKA College of Education – Wa.
4. Candidates who may need special assistance during the examination should make all the necessary contacts and arrangements at least three (3) working days before the day of examination.
5. Candidates having any other challenges aside from the abovelisted should call or Whatsapp 0204841171 or 0248362169 for assistance. Alternatively, candidates can send email to [email protected] for assistance.