Following the released of the new promotion process by the management of the Ghana Education Service (GES), the aptitude date for GES promotions 2021 has been announced.
Recommended: All You Need to Now About the New GES Promotion Process.
GES Promotion Aptitude Test Date
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has set Thursday, 25th February 2021 and Friday, 26th February 2021 to conduct promotion aptitude test for some of its staff. According to GES, the examination when conducted, the results shall be ready by the end of March 2020.
All applicants are expected to check the GES promotion examination centre.
GES Promotion Examination Schedule February 2021
The February 2021 Ghana Education Service (GES) Promotion Examination is scheduled as follows:
|Thursday, 25th February 2021||9.00 am – 11.00 am||ADII|
|Friday, 26th February 2021||9.00 am – 11.00 am||PS, ADI, DD|
Areas of GES Promotion Aptitude Test
Staff seeking promotion to the ranks of Principal Superintendent, Assistant Director I and II will take test covering the following areas.
a. Knowledge of Ministry of Education and Ghana Education Service
b. School/Classroom Managemen and Theories of Learning
c. Assessment and Evaluation
d. Contemporary Issues/current and general knowledge
Fr applicants for Deputy Director grade, in addition to the above, they will be tested in education Administration and Management. The test will last between 40 minutes- 1 hour (maximum). This is multiple-choice questions.
NOTE: THE AREAS ARE THE SAME AS THE FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW DAYS.
GES Promotion Exam Notice to Candidates
Shortlisted applicants are to note the following:
1. Index Numbers of qualified shortlisted candidates have been sent by SMS to the mobile numbers provided on the application form.
2. Names and Index Numbers of all candidates are accessible at all regional education offices and examination centre: kindly check your details at least three (3) working days before the day of examination.
3. The following centres have been dedicated to candidates with special needs (particularly visually challenged candidates) to write their exams: Wesley College – Kumasi, Presbyterian College of Education – Akpropong and NKA College of Education – Wa.
4. Candidates who may need special assistance during the examination should make all the necessary contacts and arrangements at least three (3) working days before the day of examination.
5. Candidates having any other challenges aside from the abovelisted should call or Whatsapp 0204841171 or 0248362169 for assistance. Alternatively, candidates can send email to [email protected] for assistance.