GES orders Heads of 5 Basic Schools to submit documents to assist in Investigating an alleged BECE 2017 Registration.
The Ghana Education Service has ordered headteachers of Five Basic Schools in the Country to submit documents to its Basic Education Division at the headquarters today ,Tuesday, October 31,2017 .
According to a letter dated October 24,2017,signed by Mrs Margarete Okai Ag.Director of the Basic Education Division on behalf of the Ag.Director- General of the Ghana Education Service,the headteachers were invited to meet the Mrs Margarete Okai Ag.Director of the Basic Education Division in her office on the above mentioned date at exactly 10:00am.
The letter emphasized, that the headteachers were invited to assist in an investigation into an issue before the Ag. Director General of the Ghana Education Service.
The headteachers were supposed to go along with the following documents;
1. School Admission Register
2. Class Attendance Registers : JHS3(2016/17), JHS 2(2015/16) JHS 1 (2014/15) Academic Years.
3. 2017 BECE Candidates Registration List and their Continues Assessment Marks
The headteachers are expected to be accompanied by their respective district Examination Officers to the meeting.
The headteachers are from the following Schools;
1. Denyasi M/A JHS – Upper Denkyira East Municipal
2. Maranatha Preparatory School – Assin South
3. Akwakrom D/A JHS – Ekumfi
4. Ebiram D/A JHS – Ekumfi
5. Suprudo Methodist JHS – Ekumfi