Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Genser Energy Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020.
Genser Energy Inc. is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) with operations in Africa. It specializes in providing custom-engineered turnkey distributed generation energy solutions for clients in the mining, manufacturing, and utilities. Genser engages in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) as well as operation and maintenance (O&M) of its power generation plants and sells electricity and/or steam to clients. Each project is financed and owned by a country-level subsidiary in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource & Administration Associate
The Human Resource and Administration Associate is responsible for working with the Organizational Development Manager. He/She will assist with all day-to-day operations of human resource functions and duties. The HR Associate assists in carrying out all responsibilities for the following functional areas: HR Administration, Training and Development, Payroll and Employee Benefits, HRIS, Global Mobility, Recruitment, Employee Relations
Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for planning and conducting a full-cycle end-to-end recruitment process by providing critical support in Sourcing, Assessing, and Scheduling Interviews for candidates, developing offer letters, agreements, and contracts for personnel to be hired
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive onboarding experience
- Provides support in writing directives for Dept. Managers on all HR policies and employee benefit and ensuring compliance of all employees to all HR policies
- Provides Research Support on Organizational Development Projects.
- Develops and Maintains high data accuracy and document correctness on the company’s Human Resource Information system occasionally conducting regular audits to ensure the HRIS meets management expectations and information requirements.
- Keeps records of employees, i.e. insurance and pension plans, along with personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and termination
- Assists the Organizational Development Manager in preparing the budget of human resource operations for the corporate office
- Responsible for Monitoring and providing administrative oversight for all Training and Development efforts and initiatives.
- Provides critical data processing and administrative support on payroll
- Responsible for all administrative activities for the company’s Global Mobility Programs include Employee Migration/Travels, VOA, Expatriate Rotational Leave Schedule, Work/Residence Permits, etc.
- Prepares quarterly reports on staff strength, promotions, New hires, turnover, employee relations, etc.
- Oversees facility management operations and stakeholder relations including (Rent/Landlord & Caretaker Relations, Monitoring Rent/Lease Contract renewals, upkeep, and use of corporate apartments, company driver management)
- External Stakeholder management with Statutory Organizations and Government bodies such as SSNIT, NSS, Immigration, GIPC, etc.
- Perform additional tasks as may be required from time to time such as inputs to board reports, budgeting, employee communication, expense requisition, etc.
Candidate Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in HR, Communications, Business or Psychology
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory position; or HND/Part Ill or equivalent with 8 years of experience with 4 years in a supervisory position
- 1-2 years’ work experience facilitating international travels, global mobility, and expatriate administration.
- Proficiency in Word and Data processing with advanced knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite Packages.
- Project Management Experience, Experience in working on projects and achieving results
Personal traits and desired competencies
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Possess strong analytical skills, ability to work in a self-directed fashion within a team-oriented structure, solid work ethic, professional maturity
- Must be proactive and a self-starter
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment
- Good research skills and ability to determine data needs and analyze data
- Inquisitive and must have a learning mindset showing willingness to undertake further training as required
- Ability to operate flexible work practices to achieve optimum results
- Good communication and presentation skills
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd (GEGL) Accra
References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational/personal Referees/.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 7th November 2020.