Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2021.
GINO BU of GB foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. They are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market. GB foods is present with its daily meal products in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia, and Gino. GBFoods – Africa GINO BU has a turnover of around 300 Million USD. Globally we are at about 1 Billion USD turnover.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Marketing Manager
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to lead the development of category/channel plan to support long term category growth and profitably increase and market share.
The Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Prepares the channel category strategy (covering Point of Purchase, visibility, assortment, distribution, promo, merchandising, Perfect Store initiatives) and ensure it is aligned with the category & brand strategies
- Complete ownership of the Battle plan for categories in all key channels
- Prepare ROI targets for trade and channel promotions and evaluate results vrs plan, and share key learning, insights with Commercial leadership for future course correction
- Must be the voice of shopper & retailer, ensuring all channel activities are driven by shopper & retailer insight
- A key contributor to new product launches, bringing critical shopper and retailer insight into the planning process
- Assess the risk & opportunities on the category in the various channels to guide short, medium and long term growth objectives
- Structure periodic reports for tracking sell in & sell out data divided by area, channel and customers.
- Support the Core Sales team in the development of the Customer Business plan (for Distributors & Modern Trade customers), ensuring opportunities at the point of purchase by channel / customer at Area, Distributor level are identifies and activated
- Collaborate with Demand Planner to ensure category sales forecast accuracy based on a clear appreciation of the baseline and uplifts from various commercial initiatives
- Champion the definition of gap-filling plans to close gaps between Forecast and Targets.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply.