Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2023/2024.
GINO BU of GB Foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. They are into Trading and Manufacturing branded food products for the African market. GB foods are present with its daily meal products in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, and CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands such as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia, and Gino. GBFoods – Africa GINO BU has a turnover of around 300 Million USD. Globally we are at about 1 Billion USD turnover.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Project Manager
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead project teams from brief until the plant implementation of the product.- Development itself: Define and declare formulations.
- Pilot plant /plant trials
- Shelf-life decisions
- Following of timings / COG’s
- Stakeholders/team coordination
- Collaborate with Marketing, Factory teams, Purchasing, Co-manufacturers and other technical functions
- Effectively manage multiple projects and collaborative partnership
- Desire to challenge assumptions and identify new opportunities
- Apply learnings in an effective way
- Apply critical thinking
- Follow prescribed procedures and company policies and values
- Attend the day-to-day problems concerning factories/consumer
- Category product maintenance
- Graduate degree in Food Science, Food Process or Agricultural Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in project management of product development and efficiency projects preferably in dry convenience foods or dry ingredients sector. Experience in the development of spices is a must.
- Experience in managing complex, multi-site and or multi-company projects
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and QA
- Knowledge of SAP and standard MS Office and project management software.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish is required; knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Outstanding of written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking – Performs complex data analysis with impact on the company, makes evidence-based judgements that guide organizational decisions
- Demonstrates understanding of how to achieve results under tight timelines, plans ahead, monitors results and adapts plans, solution and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively, in cross-functional project teams and to contribute to multiple projects
- Ability to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders within different departments as Marketing, Operations, QA and Procurement team and external collaborators as required, team-player
- Ability to work in office environment as well as in pilot plants and production.
- Availability to travel up to 20% internationally
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2023