Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College (GAFCSC) MDIP admission application form for the 2021/2022 academic year is out.
The management of the Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College (GAFCSC) is inviting application from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into Masters of Science in Defence and International Politics (MDIP) programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
GAFCSC MDIP Admission Application Form.
Please staple your recent passport-sized photograph to your application form. All applicants will be treated on equal grounds irrespective of sex, gender, religion, ethnicity, marital status or physical ability.
Please tick when you have enclosed:
- two (2) completed application form with a copy of your essays and CV.
- two (2) copies of relevant certificates authenticated by the awarding institution.
- one (1) original copy of transcript of academic records
- two (2) recent passport size photographs attached to forms.
- two (2) references sealed in their envelopes
- one (1) stamped self-addressed envelope
- sponsorship statement form (for sponsored applicants)
application fee receipt of GH₵100.00 (Payment should be made with the following
BANKERS: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
ACCOUNT NAME: GHANA ARMED FORCES COMMAND AND STAFF COLLEGE ACADEMIC
ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 01325019801511
SWIFT CODE: STBGGHAC
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: UBA GHANA
(Foreign students are to pay USD$50.00 for the application fee through bank transfer –
e-mail Academic Registry for transfer details)
Your application cannot be processed until we have received all of these items.