Applications are open for The Fully Funded EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship, University Of Hawaii, USA, you can read more about The Fully Funded EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship, University Of Hawaii below and apply.
About the University of Hawaii:
The University of Hawai’i, a prestigious institution nestled in the heart of the Pacific, offers a dynamic and culturally rich educational experience. Renowned for its diverse academic programs and cutting-edge research, UH provides students with a unique blend of traditional wisdom and modern innovation. With a strong commitment to fostering global understanding and addressing critical regional and global challenges, UH stands as a hub for cross-cultural collaboration, environmental sustainability, and exploration of the Asia-Pacific region. Students at UH benefit from a supportive and inclusive community, world-class faculty, and access to unparalleled natural beauty, making it an ideal destination for academic excellence and personal growth.
Fully Funded EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship, University of Hawaii, USA. is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at the University of Hawaii.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The graduate degree fellowship covers the cost of general tuition and fees for UHM graduate programs, books, housing in an East-West Center dormitory, and partial funding toward meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses. Funding for field study and conference presentations is offered on a competitive basis during the fellow’s period of study.
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship invites applications from:
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Citizens of countries in the Pacific and Asia, including Russia
Priority in the student selection process is given to applicants with a demonstrated commitment to the Asia Pacific region.
- Applicants must be nationals of one of the countries listed on the East-West Center website.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to a master’s or Ph.D. program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have two years of full-time professional experience at the time of application.
- Applicants must have oral and written skills in English.
- Applicants must be no older than 35 years old unless they are applying for a program that is appropriate for senior officials and managers, in which case the age limit maybe 45 years old.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must agree to return to their home country after completing their degree.
In addition to these criteria, applicants may also be asked to provide letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and transcripts from their undergraduate and graduate studies.
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Fully Funded EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship, University Of Hawaii, USA.