The First Group Job Vacancy for Business Development Manager – How to Apply
We are a British-owned and internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai, UAE. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier private property developers, both locally in Dubai and throughout the region. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Over the past 12 years, our company has grown its sales and marketing channels throughout the region and globally, with a presence established in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and India.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with Award Winning Sales & Marketing Tools, A state of the Art Showroom featuring Dubai’s only Virtual Helicopter Tour and Endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
The Primary purpose of this position is to establish and manage agents’ network in given area to generate qualified leads and business opportunities for TFG. This position will focus exclusively on expansion of Agent network, as well increasing the sales revenue of the Agents Programme.
- Job Location: Accra
- Job Status: Full-Time
Overall Job Description
- Relationship building of current agents for further development and growth.
- To establish new agents network.
- Find different ways to expand agents network and assist business development manager to form effective strategies, which includes agents presentation, training, support materials, bonus and incentive structure, competitive analysis, outdoor meetings, etc..
- Maintain regular communications and provide regular feedback to agents.
- Identify issues and areas where improvement is required to increase overall performance of the Agents Prgoramme.
- Must always stay Top-of-Mind with assigned clients.
- To maintain reports provided by Business Development Manager and provide feedback as established.
- Ensure that all agents are motivated all the time and understand the earning potential by becoming TFG agent
- Appointment of new agents and formation of strategic and promotional partnership to increase TFG’s sales revenue
- Referral generation
- Ensure that sales targets are met.
Desired Skill & Expertise
- A history of Sales experience in Ghana is vital of 2 year
- Highly self-motivated, career orientated team players with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with a clear and concise accent
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment.
- Punctual, Courteous and Presentable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.