Looking for ways to access the Evergreen Patient Portal Login? You are in the right place. The Evergreen Patient Portal provides patients with personalized compassionate care and access to their medical records online.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Evergreen patient portal and the Evergreen patient portal app for either hospital or doctor’s office visits.
You can access a patient portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your health care needs. The portal is secure, confidential and easy to use.
What is Evergreen Patient Portal?
Evergreen Patient Portal is a personalized, secure website that enables you to manage healthcare interactions and communicate with your healthcare providers at Evergreen at any time, 24/7. This convenient online connection puts you in control of your healthcare from any web-enabled device.
Benefits of Evergreen Patient Portal
The Evergreen Patient Portal is a secure way to manage your health, offering a 24/7 connection to the Evergreen Patient Portal and your important health information. Through the portal you can:
- View your test results, including lab and X-ray
- See a list of your current medications
- Renew prescriptions
- Record wellness information such as blood pressure, weight, activity and nutrition
- See reminders for screenings and other preventive care
- Make updates to your contact and insurance information
- Request an appointment
- Fill out forms prior to appointments
- View your upcoming appointments
- Pay your bill online
How to Access the Evergreen Patient Portal Login
To access the right portal option for you, select the state where you received the service.
- Visit the Evergreen Patient Portal Login
- Log in with your username and password
- Thereafter, click on the Sign in icon.
How to Signup on to Evergreen Patient Portal
You can also signup on the Evergreen Patient Portal by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Evergreen patient portal login
- Click on the “Sign Up Now” button
- Provide your credentials to get registered.
Evergreen Patient Portal Mobile App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your medical records and health information while away from your computer via your iPhone/iPad or Android device, including fax and email capability. If you currently use the Evergreen Patient Portal to connect to our hospitals on your computer, this app extends that accessibility to your mobile devices. Use your same login to access your Evergreen Health Record account with your mobile device or tablet and take control of your health and wellness.
You can download the Evergreen Patient Portal app in order to access your Evergreen Patient Portal from the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play store.
How to Use Evergreen Patient Portal
To share information with the Evergreen Patient Portal App, you will need to install the app and look for your primary healthcare organization.
- Download and Install the Evergreen Patient Portal app from App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android Phone).
- Login with your details
- You can use the Evergreen Access app to schedule primary care appointments, and urgent care visits, get directions to your healthcare provider locations, check your medical information on your patient portal, and much more.