Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Epiroc Recruitment 2022.
Job Title: Regional HR Manager
- Drive a clear People and Leadership agenda that is at the forefront of the organization.
- Promote a performance culture and continuous improvement.
- Attract, select, and develop the best talent in the region to build high-performing teams.
- Ensure that we have a strong pipeline of internal talent performing in their current roles and are capable and motivated to develop into new roles in the company.
- Strengthen leadership to make sure we have leaders who actively work with People Management to create lasting results.
- Ensure a lean and agile organizational design with the skills needed now and in the future.
- Nurture a learning culture with continuous development and growth
- Actively promote One HR through strong collaborations with all the organizations with the aim to deliver a great employee and manager experience.
- Drive a change management approach when needed.
- Develop and implement a compensation and benefits strategy including driving the regional pay adjustments and yearly performance calibrations.
- Safeguard local labor relations.
- Align policies, processes, etc. within the region.
- Be a role model for the digital and data-driven way of working.
- Lead in diversity and inclusion across the region/entity. Experience and requirements:
- Fluency in both English and French, written and spoken is a must
- 10 years experience in broad HR roles; 5 years in a regional or equivalent HR management role.
- Knowledge of local HR standards, procedures, and legal related topics. Experience working with councils and legal matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Admin or Behavioral Science
- Experience in HR transformation initiatives including digitalization and automation.
You are a friendly person that creates a connection easily. You bring people together and believe in creating commitments and leaving tangible legacies. A flexible and adaptable person, you thrive in multicultural environments and firmly believe that diversity enriches us. You are a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
You communicate clearly and challenge those around you to think new and grow. You have a passion for sustainability and innovation and are eager to make an impact. You see technology as the solution for a sustainable future. You are solution-oriented and make sound decisions that strengthen the organization in the long term.
You act as a role model, leading by example and being a visible ambassador for our company values. Your unwavering moral compass guides you when making tough decisions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply