Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Engineer Africa Recruitment 2020.
Engineer Africa is a reputable engineering firm.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Lead social strategy, including identifying opportunities for audience and traffic growth across all social platforms and managing our content calendar
- Monitor and respond to comments and engagement daily
- Analyze the performance of our social content and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis
- Shoot and edit photo and video content for use across all content platforms
- Research and coordinate paid influencer and blogger campaigns
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Help manage corporate email marketing campaigns
- Grow our social following using strategic growth strategies and innovative content
- Manage our company blog including writing or curating multiple blog posts per week leveraging best practices for SEO
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communication or journalism
- 2+ years of experience managing social media for an established brand
- Strong writing skills, with an emphasis on writing for the web and engaging social content
- Familiarity with both paid and organic social strategies
- Understanding of tone and marketing messaging as it relates to customer acquisition and brand guidelines
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite; Google Analytics a plus
- Organized and ambitious, with a strong dedication to accuracy and follow-through
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Africa’s varied problems.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.