Are you looking for ways to access the Emerald Card Login Portal? You are in the right place. The Emerald Card login provides customers with personalized access to their accounts 24/7. With the Emerald Card login, you can check your balance, review transactions, pay bills, and lots more.
In this article, you’ll find information on accessing your Emerald Card Login and the Emerald Login app for personal use. You can access the Emerald Card Login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account records. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
- 1 What is an Emerald Card?
- 2 Benefits of Emerald Card
- 3 How to Access Emerald Card Login
- 4 How to Register for Emerald Account Online
- 5 How to Activate Your Emerald Card
- 6 How to Activate Emerald Card Using Mobile App
- 7 How to Retrieve your Emerald Card User ID / Password
- 8 How to Check Emerald Card Balance?
- 9 How to Pay Bills Online Using Emerald Card
- 10 MyBlock Mobile App
- 11 Emerald Card Customer Service Phone Number
What is an Emerald Card?
The Emerald Card is an electronic payment card branded and issued by the financial service company H&R Block. The company issues and processes different cards, including prepaid, charge, and credit cards. Emerald cards are available to individuals, small businesses, and corporate consumers across the United States and around the world.
Benefits of Emerald Card
Card Members could enjoy Emerald protection, boosted buying power, and more. Whether you’re set on building your credit score, extending your cash flow, or want to get more out of your spending, there may be a Card to suit your lifestyle.
With Emerald rewards cards, earn cash back or miles on purchases that fit your lifestyle.
- Earn unlimited miles or cash back on purchases
- Keep your rewards with no expiration dates for the life of your account
- Redeem your cash back for any amount
Outstanding customer service
We treat our customers with helpful service and provide access to exciting adventures.
- Get help and answers with 24/7 customer service
Reliable security features
Relax knowing that every Emerald card has a suite of security features that help protect your card and payment information.
- Get notified if Emerald notices potential suspicious transactions on your account
- Pay for online purchases securely with virtual card numbers
- Easily lock your card in the Emerald mobile app if it’s misplaced, lost, or stolen
How to Access Emerald Card Login
Customers can also easily access their Emerald login page by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Emerald Card Login: https://www.hrblock.com/
- Enter your User ID and Password
- After that, click on the login button to access your Emerald Card customer dashboard.
How to Register for Emerald Account Online
To register for the Emerald card sign-in to pay online, you will need:
- Your credit card account number
- Your ZIP code
- Your Social Security number, social identification number, or an alternate identification
- Your email address
- Your phone number
You will be prompted to create a username and password, which you can use to access your online account to pay your bill, view statements, and update personal information from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit the Emerald account registration page.
- Select the “Register” button
- Provide your Emerald card details to get started.
How to Activate Your Emerald Card
If you have been issued a new Emerald Card, you need to activate it for usage. You can activate your Emerald Card by following the procedures outlined below.
- Log in to the Emerald Card activation page.
- Input your Emerald Card login details.
- Select Customer Service from the top menu bar and then select Self Service.
- Select Activate a Card under the Credit/Charge Account section.
- Enter the card information and follow the prompts to complete the activation.
*If you do not have a Social Security Number, please call the number on the back of your card or download the mobile app to activate your card.
How to Activate Emerald Card Using Mobile App
Download the Emerald mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. See the recommendation below.
- Login to your Emerald mobile app.
- From the main menu select Manage cards.
- Select the card requiring activation.
- Select Activate Card. If you have multiple cards awaiting activation, choose the one you’d like to activate and select Continue.
- Provide your card information and the last four digits of your SSN, then select Activate.
How to Retrieve your Emerald Card User ID / Password
You can easily retrieve your Card User ID or password if you have lost or misplaced it on the Emerald Card login page. To do so follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Emerald Card login page
- Click on Forgot User ID / Forgot Password
- Provide your Emerald Card details to recover your user ID and reset your password.
How to Check Emerald Card Balance?
Interestingly, you can check your Emerald card balance online or over the phone. Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit the Emerald Card online login page.
- Input your card login details to check your card balance.
How to Pay Bills Online Using Emerald Card
There are a number of ways, where you can pay your bills online using the Emerald Card. However, the most convenient way is online payment.
- Go to the Emerald card website and log in.
- Click on the Payment tab.
- Now, click on the Make a Payment button.
- Enter your payment information
- Verify your payment details and click on the Submit button.
MyBlock Mobile App
With the MyBlock Card App, you can manage your Emerald card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere. You can check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more from your mobile device.
Emerald Card Customer Service Phone Number
The Emerald card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-800-472-5625.