Educational Pathways International Scholarships in Ghana.
Applicants are invited to apply for Educational Pathways International Scholarships in Ghana. These scholarships are available on the basis of merit and need to pursue the undergraduate degree.
The aim of the scholarships is to support excellent and needy students.
The EPI scholarship program identifies the best and the brightest from families of the greatest need and offers a university education in fields of study that are vital to Ghana’s future
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a ‘B’ CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The scholarship is open to brilliant but needy undergraduate (excluding final year) students of UDS reading full-time programmes.
- Are a level 100 student.
- Reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- Attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educationally related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits)
- Obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE)
- A female continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- Confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- Are upon graduation, willing to work for a minimum of two years in Ghana.
- Will during no-school periods, work in a company as an internship or do community service within Ghana.
- Are a gifted child.
Nationality: Ghanaian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents to substantiate your need.
- Scholarships require the submission of a formal application which includes written essays describing why the applicant feels he/she should be considered for the program and how upon graduation he/she will make a difference within his or her home country.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 21, 2017.