Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ecoligo GmbH Recruitment for Country Manager.
Ecoligo is pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets. We provide solar energy for businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya, Costa Rica, lowering their energy costs and enabling sustainable growth. A small but growing team in Berlin takes care of the development, management, and financing of these projects, which are funded by crowd investors on the platform www.ecoligo.investments. We are supported by an international team in our project countries.
- Company: ecoligo GmbH
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Setup and management of the local subsidiary
- Day to day representation of ecoligo towards its potential clients and partners
- Successful closure of solar leasing and solar PPA contracts with commercial & industrial clients
- Representation of the business at trade fairs, conferences and other events
- Development of long-term partnerships that support ecoligo’s business
- Daily management of the CRM system & reporting of lead status
- Organize, manage and perform sales trips within the country
- Support strategic positioning of the company through business development
- Motivated to proof yourself with a challenging task
- You have a clear understanding of the solar market, especially the C&I segment
- You know how to close deals and have a proven track record thereof
- Understanding the viewpoint of our commercial and industrial clients is natural to you
- You can work autonomously without losing the connection to the team
- A start-up work environment with its ups and downs
- You like international and diverse teams and are open minded
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Work for the planet we are pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets and are passionate about enabling change
- Be part of a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team based in Berlin, Accra, Nairobi and San Jose
- Valuable experience in crowdinvesting, solar energy and emerging markets
- As a start-up, we’re open for change and welcome your ideas
- Professional growth opportunities and possibilities to attend events and grow your network.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.