E-Learning Platform for SHS Students – icampusgh.com | The online learning platform for senior high school (SHS) students is open for students to study and learn online.
The platform gives students the opportunity to access all core subjects and selected electives, access to video lessons and lesson notes, access to virtual labs and simulations (in some instances) and access to online test after every lesson.
How to access the Online Study Platform for SHS Students in Ghana
To access the platform
1. Visit icampusgh.com
2. Enter your BECE index number as your username.
Note: For SHS 3 students, add 17 to the index number E.g. 309074025 then 17 to read 30907402517
3. Enter [email protected] as your default password and click on log in.
4. You will be required to change the default password before you can continue using the platform.
5. Click on View all courses to see the subjects available. Click on any of the courses available and enrol.
The iCampusGH platform seems to still be a work in progress.
How to change your iCampusGH account password
Once you log in, follow the following procedure to change your iCampusGH password:
- On the login, interface enter your BECE index number as username and [email protected] as the default password.
- Click on the login button
- You will be greeted with a new interface that prompts you to change your password. Create a new password by entering the default password in the current password field
- Then type your new password in the new password field.
- Repeat your new password in the new password field (again)
- Click on the Save changes button.
- Your password is not changed and you can access the platform.
Benefits of the iCampusGH platform
1. Access to all core subjects and selected electives.
2. Access to video lessons and lessons notes.
3. Access to virtual labs and simulations (in some instances)
4. Access to online Test after every lesson.