Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) 2023-24, Florida International University, USA, The full application details for the Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) 2023-24, Florida International University, USA can be accessed below.
A scholarship for international students to study for a Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) in the United States is available. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the DBA program. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in a DBA program at an accredited university in the United States, have a minimum GPA of 3.0, and demonstrate financial need.
The demand for the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is on the rise. It is projected that the number of job opportunities in this field will grow by 28% between 2016 and 2026, surpassing the national average for all occupations. Numerous universities and colleges throughout the country have acknowledged the need for these professionals and are providing various scholarships to incentivize students to pursue careers in data science.
The DBA is an advanced degree that necessitates candidates to possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field. Additionally, professionals who have been working for a minimum of ten years and have gained substantial experience in their respective fields can also pursue the DBA. Acquiring a Doctorate of Business Administration from an accredited university can greatly distinguish graduates by demonstrating their dedication to continuous learning and personal growth.
NSA EDBA Cybersecurity Management Award:
- Award: $5,000 in Fall 2023
- Open to: EDB-Cyber students enrolled in Fall 2023
- Description: Grant aimed at supporting the Cybersecurity Education of EDBA students.
- Criteria: Requires a GPA of 3.0 or higher and enrollment in 6 or more credit hours per semester.
- Number of Scholarships: 20 awards available.
Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship:
- Award: Varies, with a minimum of $5,000 for EDBA Students
- Open to: EDBA-Cyber students
- Description: UCCS Scholarship Application is accessible through the MyUCCS Portal. Part of the general scholarship application process. To be considered, select YES in response to the following question: Are you in the field of Cybersecurity? Choose yes if you wish to apply.
- Criteria: The Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship is granted to both new and continuing students interested in furthering their knowledge in cybersecurity.
- Award: $6,000 per year, distributed across Fall and Spring semesters.
- Open to: First-year graduate students classified as Campus, Non-resident (required to pay out-of-state tuition). International students are also eligible.
- Description: Recognizes exceptional incoming students during their first year of graduate school. Qualified graduate programs will select recipients who are paying out-of-state tuition.
- Criteria: Requires a GPA of 3.33 or higher. Must be enrolled full-time with 5 or more credits. Students benefiting from reduced nonresident rates are not eligible.
Florida International University DBA Scholarships in the USA:
- Overview: Florida International University provides numerous scholarships for international students. The university holds a prominent position in the national rankings, being recognized as the fourth-best public university in Florida (ranked #1 among public universities) by U.S. News and World Report.
- DBA Program Ranking: The DBA program at Florida International University is highly regarded, securing the 9th position nationally in U.S. News and World Report’s 2018 rankings for doctoral programs in business administration. It is a three-year, full-time program that combines coursework and research opportunities, with a particular emphasis on data analytics and decision science.
- FIU DBA Scholarship in USA: Florida International University offers a full-tuition scholarship exclusively for students accepted into the DBA program. Known as the FIU DBA Scholarship in the USA, it covers the entire tuition expenses for a maximum of nine semesters, which typically aligns with the program’s duration for completing the DBA degree.
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) 2023-24, Florida International University, USA. is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at Florida International University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
Depending on when you are starting your program you may be required to complete 2 FAFSA applications in order to receive federal aid for all terms of enrollment.
|Program Start Date
|Application(s) to be Completed
|2023-2024 Available October 1, 2022
DBA scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria varies each scholarship.
To apply, visit the official link that is given below.
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Kyoto University Fully Funded ADB Scholarship 2023-24, Japan