Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cocoa Research Co-operative Credit Union Ltd Recruitment 2021.
Job Title: Manager
The Cocoa Research Co-operative Credit Union Limited invites applications from experienced, result-oriented, and highly motivated individuals for the position of Manager
The manager of the Union is responsible to the Board of Directors for the day-to-day management and general growth of the Union Specifically. the Manager Will be in charge of the following:
- Providing strategic leadership for the Union’s Human Resource (Stadt)
- Continuing drive and sustainability of quality membership.
- Development of new products and innovation of existing products.
- Mobilizing savings.
- Providing prudent investment advice and monitoring of Union funds.
- Ensuring compliance with the Credit union Association (CUA) directives and other statutory regulations.
- Presenting budgets, monthly financial, statistical reports, and other reports as required by the Board
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification:
- Must be a holder of M. Com MBA in Accounting or Finance, a member of ICAG or ACCA with at least five (5) years post professional qualification experience in Credit Union
- Management. A degree programme in Micro Finance will be an advantage. Applicants should not be above 45 years of age
The salary for the position is attractive and negotiable, with benefits.
TERMS AND CONTRACT
The appointment is renewable every three (3) years subject to exceptional performance and satisfactory conduct.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with comprehensive Curriculum vitae, certified true copies of certificates, other relevant supporting documents, and a (2) two-page vision statement to:
The Board Chairman,
Cocoa Research Co-operative Union Limited,
P. O. Box 8
New Tafo – Akim
2. Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address,
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 12th March 2021.