Checking WAEC BECE results now has been made simple. Just a USSD code away you can have your 2022 BECE result right on your mobile phone.
In this simplified guide, I will be showing you how to check your WAEC result with your mobile phone. This method is available on all Mobile Money platform (MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, Tigo Cash and Vodafone Cash).
How to Check WAEC BECE Result With Your Mobile Phone
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has now made it possible for individuals to purchase results checker PINS and check WAEC BECE results via SMS using Mobile Money Platforms.
The process is EASY and SIMPLE. All that one needs to do is to dial *944# and follow the instructions. Subscribers will then receive their results checker PIN/Text message of their BECE results on their phones.
It is expected that the checking of results via SMS will be extended to other examinations conducted by the Council in due course.
How to Check 2022 WAEC BECE Result Online
- Visit the WAEC BECE Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. School or Private).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2022.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
What next after checking your BECE result, proceed to check your BECE school placement as released by the Ghana Education Service (GES).
I have purchased the scratch card but I can’t use it to check my results
we pray for good grades but are that you are giving us the right grading system? Nice website