Applications are invited from international masters students for the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarships 2021/2022 to study in Sweden.
Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden is offering 45 75% Tuition fee reduction IPOET Scholarship for Masters Students of non-EU/EEA Nationality to study at the University 2021.
Chalmers IPOET Scholarships
Chalmers will be offering approximately 45 IPOET scholarships in 2021.
The scholarship is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Selection Criteria: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Chalmers IPOET Scholarships Eligibility
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
How to Apply for Chalmers IPOET Scholarships
For more information, visit the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships.
Important Notes: Awarded students still need to prove to the Swedish Migration Board that they are able to provide sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition fee and living expenses during the whole period of study, in order to be granted a Resident permit for academic studies in Sweden.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2021