Looking for ways to access the Cedar Crest College student portal? You are in the right place. The Cedar Crest College Student Portal provides a secure gateway to a variety of online services provided to Cedar Crest College students and employees.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Cedar Crest College student portal for either fresh or returning students or employees.
You can access the student portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your academic records. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
Benefits of the Portal
- Academic Records
- Account Balances
- Class Rosters
- Financial Aid Status
- Library Resources
- Personalized Announcements
- Placement Test Results
- Registration Tools
- Student Parking Permits
- Transcripts and more!
Cedar Crest College Student Portal
To access the right portal option for you, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Cedar Crest College student portal – https://cedarcrest.edu
- Navigate and click on the student portal
- Provide your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the spaces provided
- Thereafter, click on the Login button to access your portal dashboard.